Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sugar and Spice...or not

So this morning I was attempting to get Maryn up and at em. She laid in bed, whining and complaining, complaining and moaning, moaning and whining. It was lovely.

I pulled of her covers...she whined and pulled them back up.
I shook her by the shoulder...she complained and moaned something incoherent.
I goaded her with words...she complained and rolled over.

So I laid down by her, and splayed my hand across the middle of her face so she could not ignore it.

And thus began another round of whining and complaining, complaining and moaning, moaning and whining.

To which I respond..."Where is that sweet and wonderful girl that usually sleeps in this bed?"

She stares blankly at the ceiling, and without moving replies "I have no idea."


1 comment: