Monday, February 13, 2012

My kind of weekend

I love weekends with the right mix of busy and fun. Mom and Dad have been gone so we've had the run of the house.

We started Friday when Maryn went to babysit baby Abby at my friends the Yosts. Conner, Ashlyn and I went over to our friends the Saunders and Audrey (the mom) and I went out to Thai food while the kids hung out and played Wii and watched a movie. Loving Thai food!! We also had a lovely chat that I needed very much.

Saturday started with Tai Chi for me (LOVE!) and then haircuts at my friend Emily's house for Maryn and I. We were off to Sonic for lunch and then dropped Maryn off for another babysitting job. I took the 2 little monkeys home and took a nice little nap after stopping at 7 Little Cupcakes for a dozen. Maryn got home a bit before 4 and we headed out to see the new Muppet movie and got popcorn and drinks. We all thought it was cute and fun. Then I got a text from the Yosts inviting us all over for pizza and games and movies. It was indeed a lovely evening.

Maryn felt sick today and stayed home from church. I sang soprano in choir. Ashlyn got a bloody nose in the middle of the sacrament and we rushed out to tend to it. My lesson on death went well with my extended class that included the next older age group. Came home to some tasty chicken taco soup. And then I had to write a paper and finish some other homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment