Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rendition

So, we left yesterday after Kathy's baptism for my parents house. It was stake conference weekend, and since I had to pick Paul up again on Sunday, it just made more sense this way. We always enjoy time at my parents. We got a sitter to come over for the Saturday evening session, which was enjoyable. Then Conner's friend (and my friend) Kim came over. We made caramel popcorn,and then I took her home by way of Sonic.I stayed and chatted with her mom for about an hour. This morning dad made waffles and we packed up and headed out for the 2 hour morning meeting. I took a pad of paper for each, a pen and a book to keep them quietly occupied. It mostly worked.
Conner got creative today. He was looking through a book at my parents (we were there for stake conference) full of animals. He decided to draw some of the pictures he saw.
Here, you will see a picture of the original, conveniently placed next to his rendition for comparison purposes.

When Ashlyn saw this picture, she wanted to know what the police officer was doing to the panda.

The black hole of the T-Rex's face are his eyes and teeth...just in case you weren't sure.




I really like this one of the mastodon/mammoth. I love how the one he drew has a smiley face on...above his trunk.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment