Monday, November 1, 2010

Lord Grant Me the Patience...

I found this cross stitch in the closet.
I remember this from when I was little. My mother had it hanging on the wall above the piano in Evanston . I can see its place on the wall very, very clearly in my childhood memory file.

But I don't remember seeing it after we left Wyoming.So I find it very interesting it has survived that many moves.
I remember liking it as a child, but not really understanding it. And wondering why it was in such a prominent place in our home where surely, all could see it each and every day.... especially my mother.
But now I TOTALLY get it.
Like when I say to myself "I wanted children. I had each of them on purpose. What the helenore was I thinking?"
Or when my sister and I call each other, children screaming hysterically in the background and one will say to the other..."Tell me why again?"
And the other will say, "Because its part of the plan of happiness. Children bring you joy. Blah, Blah, Blah."
Children are essential to growth. They compress you and stretch you and force you to face everything and ignore other things and make choices and be vague and be firm and be flexible and let go and hold on and look forward and analyze your past...without giving up or giving in.

Truly, Lord...grant me the patience to endure my blessings.

1 comment:

  1. These are all benefits over traditional metal rolex replica uk hairsprings. It was long believed that Rolex would never adopt silicon for use in their hairsprings even though it was known they had panerai replica sale the technology to do so. Does anything make their silicon hairsprings different from those offered by other brands? According to Rolex yes. The Syloxi hairspring is covered by a number of patents, related to how it is replica watches sale produced, to how the hairspring is attached to the balance wheel. Rolex seems to promise that these are probably the best performing replica watches sale hairsprings they offer (and of course the 2236 movement is COSC Chronometer certified). While the Oyster Perpetual Datejust Pearlmaster 34 watches are high-end ladies pieces, it is possible that Syloxi will find its way into other rolex replica sale models soon. I have to admit that it was rather surprising to see Rolex release a red and blue ceramic bezel version of the GMT-Master II (ref. 116710 BLNR) just one year after they released a blue and black version of the same watch.

    ReplyDelete