Sunday, February 28, 2010

Before, and after, and after...and AFTER!

Every once in a while, mother nature decides she needs to let us know who's boss. She has been doing that quite effectively of late. Allow me to share.
So this is what my house usually looks like.

And here it is..snowstorm number 1 in January.




Snowstorm number 2 at the beginning of February. This one blew in from a different direction and just drifted weird. Very weird.
And the dig out.
And some pretty "snow dunes" in the cow pen.


And mother nature's most recent tantrum. Nice drift. Again. Sigh.


He's sitting on a lawn tractor. And that's the drift. So glad I did not have to dig that out by hand, that could have counted for my aerobics for 3 years I think.

And the pile gets bigger. My kids think its awesome. A hill in Mercer County!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment