Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Notes

I was cleaning out my folder, and found these notes.


This one is from Conner. He gave it to me at church a few weeks ago. Allow me to rewrite (Conner spelling will prevail), translate when necessary, and comment whenever I feel like it.

Top 5 things I like.
1. Pokemon.
2. Angry birds.
3. my big bother. 
(My big brother)
4. school.
5. church!!!

top 5 things I don't like.
1. Ashlen (Ashlyn. Really?)
2. Divishen (division)
3. being rich! 
(whose kid is this anyway?)
4. being hurt.
5. not loved.
 (These last 2 I totally get. Pretty profound)

Top 1 licke the most of all
1. my mom!
(He was not paid for this statement. It was offered without coercion)



I got this from Maryn's language arts teacher in the mail. This is a happy note.

On a side note...a really far side note...I was listening to Ashlyn interact with our puppy Oogie. She keeps calling him "a little ramp" and "you little rampster". I asked if she meant "scamp". She said no. She meant "ramp". Weird.  Then tonight he picked up a raw potato piece off the floor where I dropped it accidentally. She starts patting his ears and saying in her "puppy voice"; "You little raw monster."

Don't even ask. I have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment