Thursday, November 1, 2018

Southern Weekend - Zion Canyon - River Walk

I vaguely remember being a kid and coming to Zion Canyon. It seems like back then not very many people visited. Now its incredibly crowded. They have to use buses to travel to road to keep it free and preserve the space. 

Holly and Jeff hadn't ever been, so we took the chance to go and view the beauty. I went about half way on this walk and then went back and waited (in as much sun as I could find) while everyone waled to the start of the narrows and back. 

I am discovering how much I like being outside, how the smells, sounds and feels of the outdoors fill and replenish me and soothe my soul. 
This is just about my favorite picture ever

The red of the rock against of the green of vegetation nestled against the river was stunning





The river and the bluff create an amphitheater, the Temple of Siniwava

No comments:

Post a Comment