Monday, March 4, 2013

Feeling Good

So my kids are a little rough on electronics. As a result, I have been without a home computer for quite some time. And it has been terrible.

Why? Because I have 2 ways to decrease and manage stress in my life; music (piano specifically) and writing. I currently do not have a piano, so that's not an option. And without a computer, I also had that outlet taken from me.

I have been less then happy. But now, I have a computer again. And I already feel more relaxed just thinking of the possibilities. I can write again! I can push my thoughts and feelings and struggles and triumphs out into the great oblivion and out of my own head which is the mental equivalent of decluttering. 

And so, thus will begin a series of backstories and long past moments that simply need to be shared somewhere. Enjoy. I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment