Monday, May 18, 2009

Ah, that all days were such days as this...

Saturday was a good day. My parents and all of my siblings were at the temple to witness Mandy and Garrett being sealed (Since I have many lovely friends who are not of my same faith, allow me a small explanation. We believe families can be united together for not just this life, but for all eternity. According to our beliefs, this is accomplished through a simple ceremony we call a sealing performed at a very sacred place we call the temple.)  It was also their anniversary, so it worked out well.  It was one of those days, and certainly one of those moments, where everything seems right with the world.  

This is our family with siblings and spouses (sorry Amy...couldn't photo shop you in!)




1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see you all again! congrats to G&A! That is super news!

    ReplyDelete