Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ashlynisms...

The view from Ashlyn's world is ALWAYS interesting...

A few days ago, Ashlyn was browsing around the web with Paul, who was showing her some Michael Jackson videos from different points in that particular singer’s life. Ashlyn comes running in to me:

“Mom! Mom!”

What sweetie.

“Guess What ?! Michael Jackson used to be the color of Maddie and now he’s this color!” Whereupon she sticks out her arm and points to her pale forearm, her mouth open in shock and eyes wide in disbelief.

Indeed.

 

This morning I was helping her get her shoes on, and she randomly looks up at me and proclaims “That’s nasty!

What is sweetheart?

“I stuck my finger in my ear and then put it in my mouth and it tasted gross.”

Wow. I’m sure it did.

“Yeah, but I do it all the time.”

Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment